Friday, June 18, 2010

TGIF

Yay for the weekend! This morning at the library was spent tattle-taping our new books, something I'm not yet convinced is cost-efficient in this environment, but it seemed just as useless to try to convince the workers otherwise.

Rachel and I worked on a draft user survey that we will show to Max next week and see what he thinks of it. I also talked with a library worker, Lobogang, about going with her to visit a school for the (dis)abled that she visits occasionally and studies what library services could benefit them. It guess the next couple of weeks she is not visiting due to their preparation for the special olympics, but after that we're on! That makes me extremely excited, as disability rights are one of my passions next to library advocacy.

Seswaa again for lunch today! It's kinda-sorta not really growing on me.

This weekend Rachel and I are going to spend furthering our explorations of Molepolole. We might seek out a KFC, the only American fast food chain that has made it here! This might be the only country I have ever been to without a McDonalds! Joy!

1 comment: